Amplitude is growing globally! To help support this growth we have an opening for an Office Experience Coordinator in EMEA that will be based in our Amsterdam office. This is a dual role that will require you to function as an Office Manager and a Recruiting Coordinator. We are looking for a person that thrives in a busy, dynamic environment, has a high sense of responsibility, is very organized, has a great work ethic, and a high level of attention to detail.
This role will focus on office management, interview coordination, employee and candidate experience, as well as key administrative and supportive processes for EMEA. This position reports into the EMEA HR Manager with a dotted line to our Head of Global Recruiting.
- Act as the first point of contact for staff in all three of our offices (Amsterdam, London, and Paris) - responding to feedback, suggestions, and daily requests.
- Responsible for the appearance and functionality of the Amsterdam office - daily quality assurance and organization.
- Manage and negotiate many of the company's vendors including snacks, lunch, dinner, plants, etc.
- Partner with various internal teams such as IT, Accounting and HR to onboard employees and roll out processes.
- Plan company-wide events such as Quarterly Business Reviews and Holiday Parties.
- Manage miscellaneous office projects as they arise, such as office moves.
- Manage the coordination of all EMEA onsite interviews, including scheduling, securing conference rooms, and arranging travel.
- Manage candidate experience - whether onsite or via video call, you will partner with our Head of Global Recruiting to monitor our end-to-end recruiting process and follow up to ensure quality.
- Partner with our International Recruiting Lead, EMEA HR Manager, and EMEA hiring managers to ensure a seamless onsite interview experience for all candidates.
- Deliver the best possible candidate experience including prompt replies to scheduling requests and going above and beyond to make candidates feel welcome when visiting Amplitude.
- Become a power user of all recruiting tools necessary for scheduling onsite interviews. We use Greenhouse, Google Suite, and Zoom.
- Visit our Paris and London offices when necessary to manage heavy interview weeks.
- Current or recent Office Manager experience.
- Current or recent Recruiting Coordinator experience.
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities and environments.
- Incredibly detail-oriented with effective time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively with team members and candidates at all levels with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously.
- Exemplifies strong ownership over projects from start to finish.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
- Welcoming and hospitable demeanor.