Join our Sales team of Account Executives who know software sales and how to identify and win opportunities with some of the fastest growing and most influential digital product companies. Our European offices are staffed with an amazing international group of smart and creative Go-to-market professionals. We want the best of the best and we make sure that top performers are rewarded.
As our DACH Account Executive, you will:
- Create new opportunities in the mid market and enterprise (500+ employees) through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers
- Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness and willingness to take risks
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle
- Lead territory building initiatives in greater Central region by working with technology partners, agency partners, product management networking groups and regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities and influence current pipeline
- Collaborate well with team members; proactively identify best practices and share proactively
- Consistently take quantitative and strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention and upsell potential. Forecast accurately
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You have 5-7 years SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- You are able to use your excellent communication and presentation skills to tell a story using data and have
- You have built a vertical/new business and are excited to do it again
- You are passionate about digital product management and the role product teams are playing within companies
- You have a successful track record of being a top performer
- You are hungry, and thrive in a growing, start-up environment with satellite offices
- You are naturally curious and empathetic towards customers and prospects and thrive on experimentation and innovating the sale process
- You embrace feedback and are open to developing personally and professionally
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness and health insurance stipend, delicious in-office lunch & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Our extraordinary founders were accepted into Y Combinator back in 2012– since then, we’ve opened offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, & Paris
- Our Leadership Team is 43% women– well above the Silicon Valley average
- Our fearless mascot is the datamonster, our fearless leader is CEO & co-founder Spenser Skates
- In December 2018, we raised $80 million in Series D venture funding led by Sequoia Capital at a valuation of $850 million
- We’re backed by incredible partners: Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator
- Over 30,000 teams and 20 of the Fortune 100 use Amplitude to improve conversion and retention
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.