At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Paypal, and Hubspot. Backed by top VCs - Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark, and YCombinator - our team is defining the future of how companies use data to build better products.
Amplitude is expanding our SC management team and is looking for a manager to develop and grow our Solutions Consulting practice in the Western region. If you have had success mapping business challenges to solutions and want to scale your expertise while helping team members grow their careers, you'd make a great addition! As an early employee on a growing Solutions Consulting management team, this role comes with a huge opportunity for impact.
What We Need You to Do:
- Recruit, onboard, and ramp new SC team members to become high-impact contributors quickly
- Strong focus on individual coaching & development; providing feedback and helping direct reports grow their skills
- Collaborate with regional sales leadership to achieve regional quota targets and company goals, develop team strategy, foster strong Sales & SC partnerships
- Drive revenue attainment goals by assisting in execution, resourcing, technical strategy and strategic deal participation
- Execute repeatable, scalable processes to add capacity, efficiency, and bandwidth to the sales process
- Define and develop sales offerings and repeatable use-cases that meet the needs of our customers, drive market development and expansion
- Articulate a deep understanding of Amplitude technology to prospect and customer audiences from the C-suite to Department Heads to remove obstacles and deliver differentiated technical and business value propositions and proof points to customers
- Contribute to product development by providing insight and feedback aggregated from prospect and customer conversations
What You'd Bring to Amplitude:
- Prior experience understanding customer challenges and successfully mapping them directly to SaaS solutions at large organizations
- Excitement for expediting and encouraging individual development and learning
- Passion for contributing new ideas to a quickly growing team
- At least 1 year in a management role
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role (pre-sales preferred)
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel to help our prospects (up to 30%)
- An appetite for self-improvement, encouraging team growth, and seeking new information
Check out our blog post on Pre-Sales @ Amplitude!
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Creating an environment where people of any background can thrive is what helps us grow our business effectively. Amplitude is a team of smart, ambitious, and hard working people dedicated to making product analytics accessible and intuitive. We constantly push each other to do our best while maintaining a fun and creative atmosphere, and we’d love for you to join our ever-growing team!