Terms of the engagement:
We’re looking to engage with a contractor who has the current capacity for 20hrs a week initially with the ability for us to scale up to a full time engagement (40hrs) within 2-3 months. We would prefer a designer who could come in a few days a week to work in our San Francisco office, but we are flexible if you’re the right fit!
Our ideal candidate is passionate about:
- Working closely with our performance marketing team to develop templates and processes for producing asset iterations at scale
- Creating visual elements for landing pages, emails, and ads
- Producing banner ads and social media assets, including light copy editing and proofing
- Staying informed on AdTech platforms, channels, and formats for advertising, such as image sizes, file types, industry best practices, performance baselines, and opportunities for innovation
- Maintaining alignment with the brand voice, creative direction, and messaging
- Participating in experimentation and continuous improvement processes with a cross-functional team to drive conversion optimization and revenue impact
- Executing creative direction, bringing new ideas to the team, and thriving in a highly collaborative environment
- Communicating clearly. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear communication in all forms is a must.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in graphic design for demand marketing
- Go the extra mile to find or create the appropriate imagery to maximize messaging impact
- Are able to clearly execute creative direction, bring new ideas to the team, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Can work across many mediums in a fast-paced environment and shift gears from creative development to production
- Have experience with website usability and web design, understanding of HTML/CSS, and CMS experience
- Possess a strong understanding of design principles and in-depth knowledge of brand, color theory, typography, composition, iconography, and photography retouching and sourcing
- Have a passion for designing for your customers and innovating based on learnings
- Have a self-driven work ethic and strong communication skills
- Are willing to work with the tools and processes already established at Amplitude
- You can design and create basic .gif and HTML5 animations for online ad banners and websites
- You have experience editing and packaging video for advertising
- You have experience designing assets for multiple audiences (e.g. personalization, audience segmentation, personas)
Go inside design at Amplitude and get to know the team you’ll be joining!
The designers at Amplitude are a team of smart, ambitious, and hard working people dedicated to making product analytics accessible and intuitive. We constantly push each other to do our best while maintaining a fun and creative atmosphere, and we’d love for you to join our ever-growing team!
At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re the product analytics platform of choice for many top product teams including Microsoft, IBM, Paypal, and Disney.
To fuel the fire, we are looking for a Digital Ad and Web Design Contractor to help us design landing pages, ads, and emails that scale acquisition efforts through paid channels by driving conversion optimization and revenue impact. You will be responsible for asset production at scale and creating a repeatable, efficient process for this function.