At Amplitude, we help our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re the product analytics platform of choice for many top product teams including Microsoft, IBM, Paypal, and Disney.
To fuel the fire, we are looking for a performance marketer to help us identify and scale acquisition efforts through paid channels. You will work across growth, brand, and product functions to build a repeatable performance marketing strategy, and execute in a way that improves core metrics for a fast-growing, global business.
About the job:
- Design and build multi-channel user acquisition campaigns that increase value for users, and revenue growth for Amplitude
- Measure impact to drive optimization, reporting, and forecasting on a multi-million dollar budget
- Own beginning-to-end project planning and execution with cross-team coworkers and external resources
- Manage agency and contractor relationships
- Continuously improve performance on key metrics by optimizing ads, landing pages, offers, and user/customer flows
You will be successful if:
- You are data-driven with a strong background in analytics
- You have experience optimizing multiple acquisition channels (search, display, native, social, programmatic)
- You innovate with emerging channels, formats, creative approaches
- You are self-motivated, demonstrating capability to ship projects
- You have strong communication and quantitative analysis skills
- You thrive working with a diverse group of people to execute on ambitious projects
- You create robust test-and-learn strategies to optimize campaign performance
- You have a growth mindset, humility, and the desire to build something amazing
- 6-8 years of work experience with at least 3-4 years of digital marketing/user acquisition
- BA/BS at 4-year accredited college: preferably business degree, or equivalent life experience.