As Amplitude is growing rapidly, there is a huge focus on capturing the enterprise market. Amplitude has realized a strong need for a Professional Service organization to help realize that vision. Digitally born organizations understand and realize the value of Product Analytics almost immediately. The Web 1.0 and traditional enterprise market trying to transform to digital needs a hi-touch “show and tell” model. In addition, these companies need a comprehensive POV on People, Process and Platform to embrace a digital mindset. The Professional Services organization exists on the premise of helping enterprise customers become digital re-inventors. You will be critical to shape how this organization integrates with our customer ecosystem, meets enterprise needs and integrates with the Amplitude Go-to-Market team.
As an Analytics Architect, you will
- Focus on becoming a value creator for Enterprises with your Advanced Analytics background and quickly become a Product Analytics specialist
- Provide an Enterprise Analytics vision, and evangelize the value and adoption of Product Analytics
- Be hands-on with the product, provide ideas and value to integrate Product Analytics into the organizations business workflow and data flow
- Provide a POV on enterprise integrations with the support of the Amplitude Product team
- Consult the customer on the user behavior and product events they should track in Amplitude, helping set up the foundation of their product analytics and Amplitude experience
- Instrument Amplitude when needed, Amplitude will help you develop fluency in the architecture, SDKs, and APIs
- Post-instrumentation, you are the customer’s technical point of contact and will work closely with Success Managers to maintain a positive relationship. Internally, you will engage with the Product Development team to advocate for our customers and provide product feedback to enhance the Amplitude product experience.
- Strategize on how to work with Product Enablement Managers to increase adoption
- Build strong familiarity and relationships with our technical partners like mParticle and Segment
- In addition, as part of the growing team you will be expected to show versatility, become a thought leader in the space and demonstrate a growth mindset
At Amplitude, you can expect to learn and grow quickly:
- After your first month, you’ll have learned the Amplitude platform and can demo its features effectively, learned how to instrument Amplitude through its APIs, and started consulting customers on what data to collect and how to instrument Amplitude to collect that data.
- After your second month, you’ll have consulted Enterprise accounts on what data to collect and how to appropriately instrument Amplitude to collect that data. You’ll have managed the instrumentation stage of those Enterprise accounts and ensured that production data gets into Amplitude in a timely manner.
- After your third month, you’ll be an Amplitude and Product analytics expert. You’ll know Amplitude’s instrumentation best practices naturally and will have backfilled customer data from a different source to Amplitude’s system. You’ll be able to speak to instrumentation pains experienced by customers
- As you get comfortable in Amplitude you will be able to consult with Enterprise customers on analytics, specializing in Product analytics and build strategies to drive business outcomes.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Enterprise customers in a technical capacity
- Experience with digital platforms like Adobe, Marketo, SFDC and BI tool sets like Tableau, Qlik, Informatica is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explain a technical concept
- Drive to initiate changes internally to improve team productivity
- Enjoys learning new products and applications
What does 2019 have in store for us here at Amplitude?
- Big plans to expand globally and double down on our product investments to drive a delightful customer experience
- Build Amplitude’s Professional Services organization to accelerate the digital re-invention journey for Fortune 500 enterprises
- Establish a growth stack playbook to accelerate Product-led digital transformations for huge enterprises with a people,process and platform view
- In the process of defining and growing the PS organization here at Amplitude, you will be part of building it through experimentation ad-midst some amazing people talent