As Amplitude is growing rapidly, there is a huge focus on capturing the enterprise market. Amplitude has realized a strong need for a Professional Service organization to help work towards that vision. While digitally born organizations understand and realize the value of Product Analytics almost immediately, the traditional Enterprise market needs a hi-touch “show and tell” preach model as they adopt digital transformations. In addition, traditional enterprises need a comprehensive POV on People, Process and Platform to embrace a digital mindset. The Professional Services organization exists on the premise of helping enterprise customers become digital re-inventors. You will be critical in shaping how these organizations integrate within our customer ecosystem, and drive adoption of the Amplitude platform.
As a Product Strategy Advisor you will:
- Collaborate with our clients to help create differentiated product experiences that delight customers and grow our business
- Own a customer problem end-to-end: creating the vision, setting strategic direction, and successfully delivering key product outcomes
- Run executive workshops with our customers to put forth leading product thinking in the market
- Be a partner with engineering, design, marketing, sales and customer success teams to provide customer feedback that increases customer satisfaction
- Use product analytics to understand how our customers use our platform, and help guide decisions on future improvements and optimizations we can make to the Amplitude platform
Your experiences that will set you up for success:
- Proven experience elevating opportunities that can produce maximum new customer and/or business value.
- Past experience running large scale product strategy workshops with Enterprise clients.
- Experience leveraging leading methodologies in the Product space and applying them real-time in a workshop setting with customers
- 8+ years of total experience
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- 5 + years of Experience in Management consulting in the Analytics space
- Phone Screens - Recruitment, Growth Head, Product Enabler, and Regional Sales Director
- On-Site Visit - During these visits, you will meet our GTM Leadership Team and members of the broader GTM Leadership and Sales Teams. Assessment will be situationally-based, as we explore how your history has prepared you for the challenges of this role
What does 2019 have in store for us here at Amplitude?
- Big plans to expand globally and double down on our product investments to drive a delightful customer experience
- Build Amplitude’s Professional Services organization to accelerate the digital re-invention journey for Fortune 500 enterprises
- Establish a growth stack playbook to accelerate Product-led digital transformations for huge enterprises with a people, process and platform view
- In the process of defining and growing the PS organization here at Amplitude, you will be part of building it through experimentation ad-midst some amazing people talent