At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams.
Amplitude is expanding our London office and is looking for an experienced Enterprise Solutions Consultant to lead the charge. If you enjoy explaining technical products to business users, and can credibly communicate value with the experts at a prospect, you'd make a great addition! As an early employee in London, this role comes with a huge opportunity for impact.
- Own the development of custom presentations, demonstrations and prototypes of Amplitude to articulate use-cases and value to prospective enterprise customers across verticals
- Proactively and accurately identify prospect pain and propose creative solutions
- Partner with the strategic account executive team to move deals to close
- Drive trial periods with prospects to ensure they are effectively learning and engaging with the platform
- Educate a variety of audiences on both technical and functional product analytics concepts, via prospect meetings and industry events
- Stay up-to-date on product releases and new features, assist in training new hires and other sales team members
- Document and communicate product feedback and new requirements from the field
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing, technical role (sales engineering preferred)
- Prior experience helping sell products in the BI, Analytics, or SaaS space
- Passion for contributing new ideas to a quickly growing team; challenging the status quo
- Technically adept, with experience in mobile or web technologies as well as scripting languages (Python preferred)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explain a technical product or concept
- A consistent record of success in previous positions
- An aura of integrity, professionalism, and a willingness to assist
- Ability to travel to help our prospects or Amsterdam (EMEA HQ) (up to 50%)
At Amplitude, we’re on a mission to help product teams understand their users’ behavior so that they can build better products. We’ve built a product intelligence platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior.
Founded in 2012, Amplitude is HQ’d in San Francisco with other offices in Amsterdam and New York. We recently raised an $80M Series D and are backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. You can learn more about our team, culture, and environment at https://amplitude.com/careers.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.