At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Square, and Hubspot. Our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
This person must have experience in software sales and understand how to identify and close enterprise deals. We want the best of the best and make sure that top performers are rewarded.
About the job: (Based in our Singapore office)
- Create new opportunities in the market through prospecting, networking, etc.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Collaborate well with team members
- Forecast accurately
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
- 5-7 years of Enterprise SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Ability to tell a story using data
- Experience building a vertical/new business is preferred
- Detailed Account Planning Experience
- Successful track record of being a top performer
- Ability to work and thrive in a team setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You thrive in a growing, start-up environment
- There is no challenge too big to you
- Opening up a new market is exciting to you
At Amplitude, we’re on a mission to help product teams understand their users’ behavior so that they can build better products. We’ve built a product analytics platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior. Over 20,000 companies from 180+ countries around the world use Amplitude. We now track over 4.5 trillion user actions every year to help digital product and growth teams instantly understand user behavior, build engaging experiences, and grow their business.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we currently have over 200 employees worldwide, of with 35 based in the city center of Amsterdam, at the European HQ. Recently, offices in London and Paris were opened to expand our local footprint in EMEA. Amplitude has secured several significant brand logos including Adidas, Booking.com, Philips, LeMonde, Microsoft, PayPal, Salesforce and Under Armour, and is selling unique technology across industries, typically addressing the product and growth community.
Amplitude was launched in 2014 and closed Series D funding in December 2018. The company was funded by 2 of the Top 10 Venture Capital Companies in the world and backed by Sequoia, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. In October 2018, the company was listed in the Forbes list of the Next Billion-Dollar Startups and we are looking for top talent to help define the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.