We’re looking for highly technical, curious, and hard working individuals to solve some of our customers hardest problems. You will be a product analytics expert in all business verticals, and the feedback you provide our customers will impact their ability to understand their product’s success and flaws. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about combining their engineering expertise with their customer facing skills.
You’ll be an integral part of the PS team, where we have a customer first focus. You’ll combine the team’s passion for customers, with your technical capabilities to help provide guidance on technical strategy for our customers' businesses. You’ll also work closely with our internal Growth Engineering and Product teams to build the best in class data integration platform. You’ll be designing systems using a variety of big data technologies to move around terabytes of data. As a strategic player on the team, you’ll be the technical face of our America’s operations and critical to Amplitude’s success.
This role is ideal for you if you’re excited about:
- Providing a technology centric POV to enable integrations with the Product Analytics Growth Stack - Amplitude, Segment, Braze, Salesforce and Adobe
- Understanding use cases, customer data gaps, pain points and future data integration needs to accomplish the defined use cases to help create a Single source of truth for Customer behavior data
- Working closely with our largest Enterprise accounts to integrate their enterprise-scale data platforms with Amplitude architecture, SDK, and APIs
- Providing consulting services to our customers on their technical strategy and data integration architecture
- Spending a lot of time in unchartered territory building to build out data integration services
- Blending your engineering chops with customer facing skills
- Helping build our data services by working closely with the Growth Engineering team to develop integration products
- Having a growth mindset and tackling unique problems to help us scale our product and team
- Being the main point of contact technically for key accounts, while partnering with Success Managers to drive positive relationships
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of engineering experience working with Enterprise customers
- Well versed with multiple Analytics architectural stacks
- Experience writing custom code integrating data engineering technologies (Python, AWS, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, SQL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to empathize with customer pain
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explain a technical concept
- Drive to initiate changes internally to improve team productivity
- Enjoys learning new products and applications
- Knowledge of the product analytics industry
What does 2019 have in store for us here at Amplitude?
- Big plans to expand globally and double down on our Product investments to drive a delightful customer experience.
- Personally, as the leader of Amplitude’s Professional Services organization, my commitment is to accelerate the digital re-invention journey for Fortune 500 enterprises.
- My 15+ years of consulting background has provided me optics into supporting and leading digital and analytics transformations with multi-million dollar investments, the dragged out struggle and limited success to drive repeatable value creation model is real. My goal is to figure out a Growth stack playbook to accelerate Product-led digital transformations for huge enterprises with a people, process and platform view.
- In the process of defining and growing the PS organization here at Amplitude, you will be part of building it through experimentation ad-midst some amazing people talent.