As a Strategic Success Manager for Named Accounts, you are responsible for making sure that our strategic customers are being successful in achieving their product goals. As a dedicated resource on a portfolio of strategic accounts, you will lead the process for understanding the most important business challenges of the product executives you partner with. You’ll then plan and execute on a roadmap to help solve these challenges and get our customers to their desired outcomes. For e.g., company X bought Amplitude to improve their retention by Y% over the next 12 months. It’s your job to ensure that customers are able to do that leveraging Amplitude over the course of the partnership.
You’ll do that in two different ways --
1) Strategic Project Manager -- You are responsible for enabling the product analytics ecosystem that allows our customers to achieve their target product outcomes. That requires a deep understanding of most pressing business problems, and being able to project manage the customer journey leveraging internal, and external resources to ensure that our customers hit those outcomes. You’ll also work closely with Account Managers to build growth strategies for your accounts and work with them through renewal and upsell conversations. Internally, you’ll work closely with the product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams to bring the customer voice into their key conversations.
2) Product Analytics Strategist -- you will become a product analytics leader and you will teach your customers how to derive valuable insights from our highly technical product. Your responsibilities include leading the onboarding process, conducting hands-on trainings on the platform, answering ad hoc business/strategy questions, and sharing methodologies and insights from your wealth of knowledge. You’ll build strategic frameworks for the different user personas (analysts, PMs, managers, C-level execs, etc) who can get value from the data in the system. Internally, you will help our product team and engineers in driving the product roadmap as you will advocate for your customers and voice their needs in product meetings.
- At least 6 years of experience in a customer success/account management role with at least 3 years of experience working with large enterprise customers
- Experience managing multiple business units of same customer
- Demonstrated ability to navigate complex enterprises and build new relationships
- Demonstrated ability to learn and explain a technical product or concept
- Proven experience in successfully coordinating internally across many different teams
- An aura of integrity, professionalism, and a willingness to assist
At Amplitude, we’re on a mission to help product teams understand their users’ behavior so that they can build better products. We’ve built a product intelligence platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior.
Founded in 2012, Amplitude is HQ’d in San Francisco with other offices in New York, Austin, London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Singapore. We recently raised an $80M Series D and are backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. You can learn more about our team, culture, and environment at https://amplitude.com/careers.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.