Amplitude EMEA is seeking an energetic all round Field Marketing Manager with a demonstrated history and passion around delivering contributions through marketing, communications, content and project management. The role is critical to the Demand Generation marketing team, report directly to the EMEA Marketing Manager and will support our sales team across commercial, enterprise and strategic accounts help drive and execute impactful programs, campaigns and events (including but not limited to webinars, account based initiatives, industry and partner event sponsorships, direct mail, social media campaigns, web, etc.)
You will work closely with individuals across the company including marketing, sales development, sales, channel and customer success. We are looking for an enthusiastic, mid-experienced marketeer who can drive our goals on mindshare, align to business objectives, create local content and ensure ROI. You are a positive, self-motivated doer with a spike in content creation and possess a strong teamwork ethic and have ability to work as part of a larger team.
You will find success if you:
- Have experience in developing and executing on strategies that align with overall strategy, branding, and goals.
- Are capable to lead and drive a plan together with sales teams
- A good understanding of developing compelling marketing plans and driving demand generation activities
- Conduct post-event evaluations and ROI analysis. Report and share results and recommendations with team and senior leadership.
- Add structure to process and efficiency in campaign and event planning, and operations
- Serve as primary contact for all stakeholders and vendors/agencies
- Foster feedback loops with cross-functional teams to continually measure effectiveness
- Proactively bring new ideas and improved processes to the team for consideration.
- Are savvy managing digital activities
- Have 4+ years experience of experience in a similar role
- Are happy to travel about 30% and visit HQ office at least 2x/year
- Have the desire to consistently enhance projects and bring new ideas to the table
- Are skilled at developing strong relationships with stakeholders
- Worked with technologies like SalesForce.com, Marketo, Slack and Asana before
You will thrive if you:
- Drive net new pipeline (generate net new leads & accelerate existing opps), drive prospect engagement, increase awareness, and support conversion rates
- Have strong analytical skills with focus towards details
- Are capable of creating new and relevant content
- Are able to work as an integral part of a geographically dispersed team with a flexible schedule
- Happy to travel occasionally
- Excellent in verbal and written communications with multiple levels in the organization.
- Equipped with strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills
- Have fluency in English
At Amplitude, we’re on a mission to help product teams understand their users’ behavior so that they can build better products. We’ve built a product analytics platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior. Over 20,000 companies from 180+ countries around the world use Amplitude. We now track over 4.5 trillion user actions every year to help digital product and growth teams instantly understand user behavior, build engaging experiences, and grow their business.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we currently have over 200 employees worldwide, of with 35 based in the city center of Amsterdam, at the European HQ. Recently, offices in London and Paris were opened to expand our local footprint in EMEA. Amplitude has secured several significant brand logos including Adidas, Booking.com, Philips, LeMonde, Microsoft, PayPal, Salesforce and Under Armour, and is selling unique technology across industries, typically addressing the product and growth community.
Amplitude was launched in 2014 and closed Series D funding in December 2018. The company was funded by 2 of the Top 10 Venture Capital Companies in the world and backed by Sequoia, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. In October 2018, the company was listed in the Forbes list of the Next Billion-Dollar Startups and we are looking for top talent to help define the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.