Amplitude’s mission is to help product organizations build better products. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Twitter, Adidas, CapitalOne, Disney, and Hubspot. Amplitude partners with best in class agencies and consultancies to help us generate new business, deliver services, and ensure customer success and retention.
Amplitude’s Solutions Partners are the leaders in product analytics services for digital products.
We are looking for a Partner Manager to help acquire new agency/consulting partners and grow our existing partner relationships on the West Coast of North America to drive increased revenue and velocity from this channel. You will be responsible for generating revenue through acquisition of target partners, qualifying inbound interest, and developing and holding partners accountable to quarterly business plans.
With your knowledge of agency and consultancy service businesses you will help your target partners build a product analytics service model on top of Amplitude. Your experience of the digital services space enables you to validate your target partner accounts, identify the right stakeholders, and make contact directly or leverage your network to facilitate introductions.
You enjoy wearing multiple hats - context shifting from business development, strategy, consulting, marketing, and sales is something which keeps you engaged and excited. You are naturally curious and want to understand how businesses operate and how they can be improved.
- Generate new enterprise business opportunities and sales pipeline for the account executive team through your network of partners.
- Acquire new partners into the partner program and establish productive ongoing relationships through business planning and goal setting.
- Increase the productivity of the existing solutions partners through strategic planning and training sessions.
- Be a coach and partner to your network, help them grow their product analytics business and thrive vs their competitors.
- Business development experience - direct sales, account management with an expansion/upsell function, or partner management roles are a must.
- Strong knowledge of the agency and consultancy services landscape. You will have either worked in the industry or sold to companies within it.
- Customer or partner account management experience and working at scale.
- Success building and managing channel partner relationships is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of technology industry experience - preferably in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space.
At Amplitude, we’re on a mission to help product teams understand their users’ behavior so that they can build better products. We’ve built a product analytics platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior.
Founded in 2012, Amplitude is located in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood, and we are backed by IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. You can learn more about our team, culture, and environment at https://amplitude.com/careers.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.