Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring energy, smarts, and experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve problems that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing a critical market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting revenue and moving the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
The Sr Technical Marketing Manager will own the IT target audience and narrative to help drive the overall market strategy and vehicles we use to tell the Amperity story to this critical audience. Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, the primary function will be part of a small team building out a go to market strategy, taking ownership of anything from designing sales collateral and top of funnel content, to creating thought leadership narratives, to enabling the sales team on messaging and storytelling. You will report to our VP, Product Marketing.
- Act as a main contributor to the team owning and defining the positioning and messaging to drive the launch of Amperity products to technical decision makers and influencers (CIO, CTO, CDO, Developers)
- Work closely with product and engineering to translate our architectural advantage into customer benefits, positioning and how Amperity solves IT pain points.
- Partner closely with Sales Enablement teams to empower them with the technical expertise, training, content, and confidence in the narrative to successfully sell.
- Deeply understand our customers, their needs, and the competitive landscape to inform how we tell our story.
- Work closely with Business Development and marketing teams to drive awareness and adoption of Amperity products to the technical audience..
- Develop key content such as demos, videos, sales content, data sheets, white papers and other content to support sales, customer success and marketing initiatives to engage our technical audience.
- Equivalent of 5+ years' experience in technical product marketing, technical marketing, program or project management
- Deep understanding of or practical experience in the data landscape, especially the Ad Tech Space
- Degree is engineering or computer science (or equivalent experience in technical role
- Displays curiosity, enjoys learning and gathering new insights
- Demonstrable copywriting experience
- Demonstrated ability to apply learnings to recommended outcomes and communicate to broader audiences
- Experience in digital and traditional content-driven lead generation is a big plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, experience working directly with a sales team is a big plus
- Experience working in a B2B demand gen environment a plus
Amperity has headquarters in Seattle and NYC. We are also currently hiring in CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX (Subject to change).
Base Salary: $111,000-$167,000. This range reflects the good-faith hiring base salary range for this position. However, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training.
Other Cash Incentives: For many of our positions, other cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity's total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence. For more details on our benefits, please see our US Benefits & Perks Guide.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.