Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve issues that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing an important market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting the consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
We're looking for a product manager to help us invent new ways for analytical users to get value from Amperity. In this role, you'll bring deep empathy for the work an analyst is trying to accomplish at a consumer brand company and create capabilities, in partnership with engineering, data science and design, that remove friction as they explore their data in Amperity. In addition to solving interesting problems described below, you are fearless to write your own queries, produce your own visualizations or get curious about how the system works.
- Understand the value of a unified customer view and making that available to our customers
- Create a seamless experience that connects SQL based analytics to point and click access for marketing
- Create experiences that bring life to organized data
- Become Amperity's in-house expert on the analyst persona, including an understanding of their goals and pain points
- Create new views of the customer in data that create value for brands, and building the experiences to bring them to life
- Craft a powerful and elegant user experience to make these systems accessible for humans
- Connect Amperity seamlessly to several systems across marketing and analytics
- And working with the engineers that accomplish this flexibly, durably, and while supporting each other in a distributed working environment
- Experience defining a feature vision, managing through iteration and releasing features / products that address customer pain, exude craftsmanship and are developed with velocity and for durability
- Passion for taking raw data and transforming into customer experiences that drive critical business strategy and marketing decisions
- Comfortable leading without formal authority at the intersection of customers, product management, engineering and design.
- Familiarity with SQL. Exposure to other statistical computer languages (Python, R)
- Strong desire to learn and investigate new technologies and the data platform landscape in a hands-on, practical manner
- Want to be part of a growing company and be close to the work, the customers, the data, and the product.
- Minimum 3 years experience product management
- Experience in the areas of advanced analytics, data management, and/or data services in public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Amperity has headquarters in Seattle and NYC. We are also currently hiring in CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT (Subject to change).
Base Salary: $135,000 - $210,000. This range reflects the good-faith hiring base salary range for this position. However, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity's total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the opportunity to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.