Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve issues that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing an important market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting the consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
As a Mid-Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for engaging with potential customers to drive new business and exceed quota and revenue goals. Reporting into our Sales Director, you will manage mid-enterprise sales cycles and coordinate with Amperity's internal resources as well as partner domain experts to progress opportunities to contract. Your success will be directly measured by and compensated upon engaging clients' to use the Amperity platform in highly-visible, mission-critical applications.
- Solve Mission-Critical Customer Needs
- Identify, document, and address customer pain points through consultative engagements
- Establish use cases, with input from Amperity product and service teams, that align with Amperity capabilities
- Present the value of Amperity software to senior executives across marketing, data, and IT functions
- Mobilize a broad team of Amperity and partner technical domain experts through complex sales cycles and customer needs
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with customer stakeholders
- Lead Business Development Across Accounts
- Scope, quote, negotiate, and close complex transactions
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Define and manage Amperity's sales plan for your designated geographic territory
- Regularly communicate traction, friction, and feedback from the field to drive customer engagements forward
- Strategize with field marketing on campaigns that drive the sales pipeline
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Promote Amperity as an Industry Thought Leader:
- Promote the Amperity vision through product demonstrations and events, including speaking engagements and tradeshows
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as pre-sales, professional services, finance, and legal
- Help define new models and processes to grow our business as a holistic team player
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a new business software sales position
- Deep understanding of consumer marketing technology and B2B SaaS sales models
- History of closing complex enterprise software sales in competitive markets
- Successfully sold SaaS into enterprise B2C companies
- Record of meeting and exceeding quota (consistent top 20% performer)
- Established relationships and presence within retail, consumer brands, travel and hospitality
We are currently hiring in FL, GA, and NY (Subject to Change).
Salary Range: $115,000 - $130,000 + Commission. This range reflects the good-faith hiring base salary range for this position. However, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training.
Other Cash Incentives: For many of our positions, other cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity's total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the opportunity to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.