Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve issues that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing an important market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting the consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
Amperity differentiates itself through a combination of our proprietary machine learning and AI technology, our rapid time-to-value, and our ongoing value creation in a post-implementation "run state" with our customers. As a Technical Account Manager, you will provide ongoing technical solutioning and consultation for Amperity's Premium Services customers - those who elect our highest level of ongoing service - with the ultimate goal of driving the value they get out of the platform, and in turn driving Amperity's customer retention.
You will be a trusted advisor responsible for mentoring your customers to do things with our solution with a focus on product and business domain best practices, driving Amperity best practices and sharing knowledge throughout the customer organization. You will also be a trusted coordinator for the Premium services account team working daily with our customers.
The scope of services you will provide to Premium Services customers consists of a broad set of platform management tasks, which you will perform on your customers' behalf, applying an understanding of the Amperity product and your customers' unique datasets and businesses. These tasks include ingesting new datasets, stitching, updating databases, creating queries, performing QA, and analyzing and determining benefit, lift, and return on investment messaging to the customer.
You will also work with customer partners to support them in their own operation of the platform, through training and through regular interaction in the run state, and quarterbacking escalated technical issues in collaboration with our support teams to provide solutions.
You will coordinate with Support, Product, Engineering, & Client Services Management to ensure appropriate responses to your customers' needs.
- Provide Premium Services to a specific set of customers who have elected to pay for this service as incremental to pooled support
- Advocate for product changes and features that would simplify engagements and save us and customers time or money
- Program-manage multiple, concurrent post-implementation engagements varying in complexity
- Understand your customers from strategic perspectives - know their business, know their industry, develop an understanding of Amperity's value proposition within this context across our client base
- Understand your customers from a practitioner's perspective - what does their day look like, what systems and technologies do they use, what are their pain points, and how can Amperity's solution create the most meaningful results
- Unpack client use cases and develop understanding between use cases and overall client business goals and strategy
- Advocate for your client base across the organization – work with Client Services Management, Product, and Engineering to ensure the Amperity solution is built to be well-aligned with client needs and goals.
- Care about issue ownership; operate at the level of concern and commitment you would expect from the customer themselves.
- Build relationships with the customers in which you support.
- Client-focused attitude.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively over the telephone, through web-based presentations, or in person.
- You are thorough and can juggle across multiple streams of work.
- Bold, pliable, and inventive when solving complex problems.
- Work functionally in high pressure situations.
- Background in technical consulting, solution delivery, or similar roles.
- Experience managing stakeholders across multiple levels and departments.
- Proficient in SQL. Construct repeatable SQL queries.
- You dig into customer data and extract insights for stakeholders.
- Passionate - you have a passion for diving into customer data to solve customer problems.
- You naturally prioritize and never blunder
- You collaborate on design, architecture, and strategy, while not afraid to get into the technical details when needed to drive quality deliverables.
- You can pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep driving towards your vision.
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology stack - a distinct plus.
- Understanding of Change Management processes and methodologies - a distinct plus.
Amperity has headquarters in Seattle and NYC. We are also currently hiring in CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT (Subject to change).
Base Salary: $90,000 - $140,000; This range reflects the good-faith hiring base salary range for this position. However, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training.
Other Cash Incentives: For many of our positions, other cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity's total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.