Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve issues that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing an important market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting the consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
The marketing team at Amperity is tasked with developing and executing both direct and partner go-to-market strategies to fuel our growth. We are looking for a Director of Partner Marketing to own marketing and sales enablement initiatives focused on our partners in cloud providers (e.g. AWS and Microsoft), solutions integrators (e.g. Slalom, Accenture, Deloitte, etc), ISVs (e.g., Snowflake, Zendesk, etc) and tech partners (eg Braze, Session M, etc).
As Director of Partner Marketing, you will be responsible for building marketing alignment and developing better together stories and programs to, through, and with our partner community that will ultimately help increase sales opportunities, grow pipeline and brand awareness for the Amperity platform. Responsibilities include enabling partners with content and tools aligned to customer needs in various stages of the sales cycle, and determining the best opportunities to market together with partners to drive impact. You'll work cross-functionally with Business Development, Marketing, Product, Sales, Customer Success, and senior leadership teams.
This is a highly strategic role for someone who craves a stimulating learning curve, loves mixing creativity with business operations, and who is up to the challenge of owning a core pillar of the company's growth.
- Work closely with Business Development to prioritize which partners will help Amperity build a robust pipeline and drive joint goals within the different partner categories by developing joint GTM strategies and supporting assets.
- Define joint messaging, positioning, content, partner enablement, and lead generation programs for partners by deeply understanding the needs of each partner segment
- Mobilize cross-team collaboration to create the strategic roadmap and holistic KPI framework that will drive the organization to achieve its commercial plan
- Create, lead, manage, and measure partner marketing initiatives
- Develop and lead education programs and sessions that enable various teams, customers, and partners to produce desired outcomes.
- 10+ years of experience in management consulting, product marketing, or partner marketing including at least 5 years of partner marketing experience
- Experience managing a team with a track record for motivating and coaching a team.
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology, or relevant field of study or equivalent experience
- Experience working cross-functionally, partnering with groups such as Sales, Business Development, Product Management, and Demand Generation
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information and distill for different audience segments in clear and effective ways
- Comfort operating in a technical software environment; understanding of fundamental software concepts (e.g., APIs, databases, dev vs prod, etc)
- The ability to thrive in a fast-growing startup where hands-on execution is required
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills - able to be the spokesperson for your product
- Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics
- Experience in partner marketing at an established SaaS provider (ideally focused on the enterprise)
- Diverse marketing experience - driving acquisition, retention, expansion, as well as driving outcomes through partner ecosystems
- Experience in big data or analytics technologies
Amperity has headquarters in Seattle and NYC. We are also currently hiring in CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT (Subject to change).
Base Salary: $175,000 - $225,000. This range reflects the good-faith hiring base salary range for this position. However, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training.
Other Cash Incentives: For many of our positions, other cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity's total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the opportunity to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.