Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve issues that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing an important market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting the consumers and move the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
At Amperity, we help people use data to serve the customer. Amperity's clients are trailblazers who have decided to make major investments in customer data infrastructure, and the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Consulting team is crucial in advising our clients on how to turbo boost their marketing through the strategic activation of this data. Leveraging AmpIQ, Amperity's customer intelligence and activation hub, CRM Consultants work directly with marketers at some of the world's most beloved consumer brands to tackle impactful customer base challenges like acquiring high value customers, cultivating the loyalty of existing customers, and increasing customer lifetime value.
CRM Consultants typically work on an ongoing, billable basis, interacting heavily with our customers as an extension of their CRM, email, and paid media teams.
- Consult with marketers to identify trends, opportunities, and valuable segments that help them drive and measure incremental growth
- In partnership with our clients, design marketing programs, analyze performance, and provide guidance on optimization, with the goal of creating value for our clients through their customer data
- Gain deep insight into the innovation - and challenges facing - today's top brands, and join them at the front lines of creating a personalized, customer-centric experience for their buyers
- Advocate for your clients across the organization by working with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to ensure Amperity's services and products are aligned with our clients' needs and goals
- Contribute to Amperity thought leadership shared with our community
- Minimum three years experience in a digital marketing, customer insights, agency, or other strategic client-facing role, or in a marketing or ecommerce function at a retailer or other direct-to-consumer business
- You have experience advising clients or other business stakeholders on how to translate insights into action, and how to measure the impact of those actions
- You have a foundational understanding of marketing strategy, frameworks, and best practices, including execution channels, KPIs, and A/B testing
- You can present your findings to professionals at all levels of an organization
- You're passionate about "diving into the data" to develop a better understanding of customer behavior, and are excited by idea of leveraging our product, both on behalf of our clients and to influence Amperity's product roadmap
- Experience analyzing data in Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Expertise working in a swift , swiftly-changing environment
- Ability to travel [ad hoc]
Amperity has headquarters in Seattle and NYC. We are also currently hiring in CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT (Subject to change).
Base Salary: $70,000 - $110,000; This range reflects the good-faith hiring base salary range for this position. However, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training.
Other Cash Incentives: For many of our positions, other cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity's total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the opportunity to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.