Job Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: Director of Human Resources (HRBP)
The Office Administrator owns the day-to-day office needs and administrative support to our rapidly growing team. This person will be deeply involved in our office operations, including facilities, workplace services, and office culture. The Office Administrator is one of the essential elements to making Ampaire a great-place-to-work!
Location: Ampaire Headquarters, Hawthorne, CA (not a remote position)
- Welcomes visitors upon arrival, manages deliveries, daily mail answers phones and directs call to the appropriate team member
- Schedule meetings, secure room and room equipment, organize and/or develop meeting materials and pre-work as needed
- Provide business document support, including management of all document requests and vendor documents.
- Schedule travel and accommodations for leadership team and Engineers
- Arrange necessary repairs / upgrades in breakroom, front entry, bathroom and conference rooms.
- Along with the team, ensure that common areas are keep orderly and clean throughout the day
- Manage budgeting, ordering, and stocking snacks and catered lunches
- Order, document, and help set up office supplies and equipment requests, including UPS and Unishippers account management.
- Assist in planning of monthly company-wide events ranging from office lunches, breakfasts, outings, holiday parties, to happy hours to professional development
- Provide coordination support to finance as needed
- Provide oversight to janitorial staff to ensure breakroom, bathrooms, and office areas are kept stocked and cleaned
- Coordinate support and allocation/tracking of laptops and standard equipment
- Create and implement procedures that help the office run more efficiently.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work with minimal supervision and work independently when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, sound judgment and discretion with confidential information
- Excellent office coordination and management skills
- Ability to analyze systems and create new ways to improve work flow
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with staff and across departments
- Skill in working in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum 2 years of administrative support experience
- Experience working in a diverse and team-oriented environment
- Experience in a high growth, fast paced environment
At Ampaire, we are committed to building a more inclusive ecosystem that integrates women, people of color, and other underrepresented groups into the cleantech sector and aerospace industry. We strongly encourage applications from qualified applicants and members of underrepresented groups. Ampaire is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Ampaire is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.