We are a SaaS startup fixing email by leveraging machine learning and AI. Folio by Amitree transforms the chaos of business email into an AI-powered deal organizer, project manager, and workflow compressor. We started by taking our product to the real estate industry, and are now expanding our reach to professionals across a broad set of industries.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, allowing them to focus on the human parts of their business while letting the machine take care of all the tedious, manual administrative work.
We are a team of passionate product people, engineers, and marketers that get excited about solving complex processes and creating value for our users. We’re growing quickly and are backed by some of the most respected Silicon Valley investors, including Accel Partners.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, and we're looking for a Paid Marketing Manager to join our globally-distributed, all-remote team. You'll be coming on board at a big moment for us, as we expand our focus and pursue some big opportunities. We are taking Folio to a broad spectrum of professionals, and this will be an exciting opportunity to contribute to the marketing strategy and execution for our expansion. We’re looking for “drivers” -- passionate people who are proactive, thrive when they own the outcome, shape the way we work, and look ahead to the next set of challenges.
- Create, optimize and report on user acquisition campaigns end-to-end from defining objectives to execution, tracking, and reporting
- Continuous innovation in paid (PPC) marketing efforts including optimizing existing channels and testing new channels
- Optimize the user acquisition funnel by designing data-driven tests on messaging and landing page experiences
- Work with the CMO to execute the company’s marketing strategy, with a particular focus on and success measured by user acquisition
- Work closely with the product organization to stay aware of and promote the latest features and benefits of the product in campaigns
- Hire and manage external resources as necessary to execute responsibilities
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience at B2SMB or B2C SaaS startups
- 3+ years of experience using PPC channels for user acquisition
- An understanding of self-service SaaS businesses and how to acquire customers
- The ability to develop and drive user acquisition strategies and measure success based on data and analysis
- Experience running campaigns on major digital ad platforms to drive user acquisition: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Familiarity with modern marketing funnel instrumentation and analytics, including Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be independent, multi-task, and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment
- Prior experience working on or with remote teams
- Nice to have: Design software experience (Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, etc.)
What We Offer
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world in asynchronous fashion. We don’t have fixed office hours.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you own the outcome and don’t have someone looking over your shoulder. We’re a team of “drivers” who take full ownership and accountability for the results we create.
Amitree is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.