We are a SaaS startup fixing email by leveraging machine learning and AI. Folio by Amitree transforms the chaos of business email into an AI-powered deal organizer, project manager, and workflow compressor. We started by taking our product to the real estate industry, and are now expanding our reach to professionals across a broad set of industries.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, allowing them to focus on the human parts of their business while letting the machine take care of all the tedious, manual administrative work.
We are a team of passionate product people, engineers, and marketers that get excited about solving complex processes and creating value for our users. We’re growing quickly and are backed by some of the most respected Silicon Valley investors, including Accel Partners.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, and we're looking for an experienced, self-driven Senior Product Designer who is passionate about user-centered design and wants to contribute to the company and product strategy together with the team. As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll lead our design efforts, ensuring that the product speaks to our users and solves their pain. You’ll oversee user research, the product interface, visual design, and our design process. We’re looking for “drivers” -- passionate product people who are proactive, thrive when they own the outcome, shape the way we work, and look ahead to the next set of challenges.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Lead user research to identify the problems we want to solve and create solutions for them.
- Deliver meaningful, actionable insights to the team based on a rich understanding of our users
- Develop personas, journey maps and other visualization methods
- Design user interfaces and experiences that speak precisely to users based on their needs and pains and are simple and elegant
- Collaborate with other product designers, product managers and engineers to improve the user experience of our product
- Help define and execute the product design process especially as it relates to ensuring tight collaboration with engineering
- Deliver solutions from low to high fidelity (sketches to final asset delivery)
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of experience in full-stack web product design and user research
- Excellent understanding of UI/UX best practices, design principles, and current web and mobile standards.
- Excellent ability to write effective product micro-copy in US English
- Ability to deliver impactful solutions that solve customer problems and move business metrics
- Strategic product thinking and vision
- The ability to work independently but enjoy collaborating remotely with agile product teams in a start-up environment
What We Offer
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world in asynchronous fashion. We don’t have fixed office hours.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you own the outcome and don’t have someone looking over your shoulder. We’re a team of “drivers” who take full ownership and accountability for the results we create.
- Fast iterations and opportunity to quickly see the outcome of design work. Your research and design work will go live in quick development cycles, giving everyone the possibility to learn and improve.
Amitree is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.