We are a SaaS startup fixing email by leveraging machine learning and AI. Folio by Amitree transforms the chaos of business email into an AI-powered deal organizer, project manager, and virtual assistant. We started by taking our product to the real estate industry, and are now expanding our reach to professionals across all industries.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, allowing them to focus on the human parts of their business while letting the machine take care of all the tedious, manual administrative work.
We are a small diverse and remote team of passionate product people, engineers, and marketers that get excited about solving complex problems and creating value for our users.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, and we're looking for an experienced, self-driven Product Designer who is passionate about user-centered design and wants to contribute to the company and product strategy together with the team. You'll be joining at a big moment for us, as we expand our focus and pursue some big opportunities across the board. We are scaling into new verticals and international markets in 2020, and this will be an exciting opportunity to contribute to the design for multiple product lines. We’re looking for “drivers” -- passionate product people who are proactive, thrive when they own the outcome, shape the way we work, and look ahead to the next set of challenges.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Conduct research to identify the problems we want to solve and create solutions for them.
- Organize, manage and moderate remote user tests and handle recruitment of users
- Deliver meaningful, actionable insights to the team
- Develop personas, journey maps and other visualization methods
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Collaborate with product manager and engineers to improve the user experience of our product
- Collect new insights about how the product is used as well as validate, test, and refine ideas using our internal analytics tools (Fullstory, Mixpanel)
- Create usability reports and help the team to improve application usability
- Deliver solutions from low to high fidelity (sketches to final asset delivery)
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience in web product design and user research
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Excellent understanding of UI/UX best practices, design principles, and current web standards.
- Proficiency with one or more design tools such as Figma, Invision, or similar.
- Ability to work together (remotely) with engineers, product people, executives, and other team members.
- Strategic product thinking and vision
- The ability to use data to provide actionable insight about our users
- The ability to work independently but enjoy collaborating with a team
- Experience working in start-up environments
What We Offer / Benefits and Perks
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world in asynchronous fashion. We don’t have fixed office hours.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you own the outcome and don’t have someone looking over your shoulder. We’re a team of “drivers” who take full ownership and accountability for the results we create.
- Fast iterations and opportunity to quickly see the outcome of design work. Your research and design work will go live in quick development cycles, giving everyone the possibility to learn and improve.
- Reimbursement for the cost of a gym membership, yoga studio, or other wellness activity
- Flexible paid time off / vacation - we encourage everyone to take at least three weeks off each year
- Paid maternity leave