Amino’s mission is to provide the most trusted and convenient way for people to choose the best care at the best cost. We provide a healthcare guidance platform that helps employees and their families make smart decisions about their healthcare by figuring out the best options for them based on a combination of doctor quality, cost, and experience.
Want to work for a mission-driven company helping change the way healthcare works in the US? We’re looking for folks who will be instrumental in helping us make that happen.
Who are we looking for?
Amino is currently seeking a Head of Information Security who is excited by the challenges of leading and scaling an information security program in a modern, high-compliance tech environment. Amino maintains a cloud-based SaaS technology platform and performs regular SOC 2 audits and HIPAA risk assessments. This role would report to the CTO, and covers strategic and tactical oversight over anything and everything to do with IT Security and risk management, including third-party audits and internal programs.
What you will do:
We’re a quickly growing company in the healthcare technology space with significant compliance obligations. You will be leading and growing a small team, so you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, wear multiple hats, and take on a lot of ownership from the start.
Some examples of initiatives you will focus on include:
- Manage Amino’s overall information security and governance, risk, and compliance program
- Lead all internal and external cybersecurity risk management activities, as well as external audits such as SOC 2 and HIPAA risk assessments
- Build an information security team to handle Amino’s evolving needs as we scale
- Work cross-functionally with our Privacy Officer and technical leads align the Information Security program with an ever-changing legal and regulatory landscape
- Lead client-facing security evaluations for successful sales enablement
- Develop Amino-tailored security awareness and education programs
- Be the final decision maker for information security risk decisions as Amino’s Information Security Officer
Skills and experience you have:
- 7+ years experience in a security role, including some management and leadership experience
- Experience developing, planning, and implementing information security strategy in a cloud-based environment
- Ability to lead and build a strong security team and strategic cross-functional relationships
- Familiarity with common compliance and security frameworks and deep experience with at least one compliance and audit framework (SOC 2, ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, CIS CSC), and experience with internal / external audit programs.
- Strong project management and written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the security concerns and threat models of enterprise SaaS products
- Healthcare industry experience and experience with HIPAA Covered Entities or Business associates a strong plus