As an engagement specialist, you will be responsible for measuring and boosting user engagement at Amino. You will measure and analyze how members use our product, create strategies for boosting usage, and craft the story of member success to our customers. You’ll also be responsible for managing email campaigns and organizing offline events (e.g. lunch and learns, webinars, etc.) to encourage product adoption.
For this role, you’ll need to be part business analyst, part marketer, and part account manager. Most importantly, you must be a storyteller and find love finding hidden insights in data. You will collaborate closely with product and marketing colleagues to brainstorm strategies to engage Amino members and co-create strategies to deliver on our brand promise to customers. This role reports to the Director of Customer Success with close ties to marketing.
- Develop, manage, test, and iterate on email campaigns. This includes identifying engagement opportunities, juggling competing customer/partner priorities, designing email experiments, developing campaign strategy, executing campaigns, analyzing results, and applying learnings to future campaigns.
- Embody empathy and curiosity for our members—learn what makes them come back to the platform and what delights them about using our product.
- Close collaboration with marketing colleagues to draft email copy and execute on partner marketing strategies
- Close collaboration with product managers to brainstorm new user engagement strategies
We expect to see:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in user engagement and/or email marketing
- A passion for data and details. You love to dig deep in email marketing tools to find that elusive bug in segmentation logic as well as pour over spreadsheets to find insights about an audience.
- Project management and prioritization skills. You should be able to independently manage and execute multiple projects at various stages at one time with little oversight.
- Strong communication skills. You’ll need to interact with customers and users on a regular basis.
- Strong experience in Excel required
- Familiarity with Customer.io or other email platform is a big plus
- SQL is a big plus
Amino is a healthcare financial wellness benefit that eliminates barriers for employees, and their families, to access affordable, high-quality medical care. Combining data, design, and consumer-first thinking, Amino offers guidance features that curate each user's personalized matches for in-network facilities and provides concierge appointment booking with nearly every doctor in America. Paired with a modern HSA, Amino’s mission is to deliver smarter savings at every turn, so companies and employees get the most from their health insurance plans.
We’re proud of fostering a culture where clarity of thought and openness are paramount. Our downtown San Francisco office is designed for happiness, comfort, productivity and collaboration, with a great balance of open spaces and quiet rooms to accommodate your working style. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we’re still small enough to get in on the ground floor.
We believe in humility, collaboration, respect, and curiosity. We put teamwork above all else, and we believe in exceeding goals. Take a peek into our talent culture and recruiting process: A Letter to Amino Candidates