As a Partner Marketing Manager at Amino, you’ll be a key member of a growing marketing team. You’ll be the first marketer focused on supporting our benefits advisor/broker relationships, creating co-marketing opportunities, and enablement of other channel partnerships. In this highly strategic role, you’ll collaborate with our partnerships team to create Amino product narratives, to develop collateral, and to build unique marketing campaigns for each of our partners.
Successful candidates will have a deep understanding and appreciation for partner and sales enablement best practices, go-to-market planning, and co-marketing. Employee benefits expertise is a big plus. If you are a master storyteller with Keynote, email marketing, and design skills, this role is for you. This role reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Collaborate closely with our remote partnerships team to understand each partners’ audience and their business objectives
- Collaborate with the product marketing to develop positioning and messaging for different market segments and partner types
- Collaborate closely with inbound marketing to structure nurture campaigns for prospective partners and to build landing pages for partner demand generation campaigns
- Conduct primary and secondary research of the employee benefits market
- Develop collateral to create compelling content for partner demand generation
- Develop enablement and training materials to onboard and nurture partners
- Build sales and partner tools like playbooks, qualification guides, objection handling battle cards, ROI calculators, and FAQs
- Actively support the partnerships team to help them close deals
We expect to see:
- 2 - 5 years of experience with B2B product marketing or partner marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in theater, journalism, writing, or liberal arts
- Demonstrated record of launching successful campaigns
- Proven track record of building marketing collateral
- Experience marketing products to different markets across multiple buyers and influencers
- Deep understanding of the marketing and sales funnel, customer journey maps, personas, messaging and positioning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Hubspot preferred (e.g. building landing pages, email marketing, conversion optimization)
Amino is a healthcare financial wellness benefit that eliminates barriers for employees, and their families, to access affordable, high-quality medical care. Combining data, design, and consumer-first thinking, Amino offers guidance features that curate each user's personalized matches for in-network facilities and provides concierge appointment booking with nearly every doctor in America. Paired with a modern HSA, Amino’s mission is to deliver smarter savings at every turn, so companies and employees get the most from their health insurance plans.
We’re proud of fostering a culture where clarity of thought and openness are paramount. Our downtown San Francisco office is designed for happiness, comfort, productivity and collaboration, with a great balance of open spaces and quiet rooms to accommodate your working style. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and we’re still small enough to get in on the ground floor.
We believe in humility, collaboration, respect, and curiosity. We put teamwork above all else, and we believe in exceeding goals. Take a peek into our talent culture and recruiting process: A Letter to Amino Candidates