Company Description: American Well, an international leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, with an R&D center in Ramat-Gan, seeks a highly motivated and professional Training & Documentation Specialist. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Training & Documentation Specialist will create professional training materials. We're looking for an experienced candidate to join on our web-based online health care solution and prepare professional tutorials and training materials for our customers.
As a Training & Documentation Specialist at American Well International you will:
· Define, develop and organize training materials: presentation content, lesson outlines, exercises, speaker notes, etc.
· Work closely with various stakeholders within the American Well International.
· Lead, manage, design and execute the implementation of learning software and their complete configuration.
· Develop and document guidelines, processes, procedures and best practices for consistent use of the system across the company
· +3 years’ experience as Training & Documentation Specialist preferable from a Hi-tech Global Company
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills as well as experience working in English
· Ability to work with multiple deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment Familiarity with instructional design models and recent learning tools and trends.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work.
Only relevant applications will be answered