American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in [FIELD]. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Scheduling Specialist will play a critical role on the Clinical Services team. Specifically, the Scheduling Specialist will:
- Administer a scheduling system to ensure the continuous, most appropriate matching of projected patient demand for provider services operating 24/7/265
- Collaborate with Network Operations Center to monitor real time performance and adjust schedules and offline activities to optimize patient experience
- Ensuring client needs are met through coverage of the various specialties.
- Processing and communicating coverage data for internal projects.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years experience in workforce forecasting and planning, preferably in directly working with and supporting clinicians
- Excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills; strong commitment to team environment dynamics
- Highly organized; proficient in knowledge management
- Knowledge of financing and budgeting
Should you join American Well and the Clinical Services team, you will support the Online Care Group:
The Online Care Group (OCG) is a physician-owned and operated medical practice. OCG is dedicated to the practice of telehealth, delivering high quality healthcare to patients on a secure, HIPAA compliant, video-based platform. In addition to urgent care, OCG also manages a national behavioral health practice, which includes therapy and psychiatry, as well as a nutrition practice staffed by registered dieticians and a Breastfeeding support practice. The Online Care Group practices across all 50 states - 24 hours/day, 365 days/year.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks