American Well is an innovative private equity-backed world leader in telehealth solutions headquartered in downtown Boston. We believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web, connecting consumers with online doctors, therapists and specialists.
The Marketing Associate, Health Plan and Employer Engagement will be responsiblefor supporting the planning and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns across a portfolio of Health Plan clients. In addition, this individual will collaborate with client marketing and telehealth teams on their existing platforms and marketing programs to help them reach and exceed their marketing goals. The Marketing Associate has an opportunity to work with national healthcare brands, and become a subject matter expert in consumer marketing for digital health.
- Support planning and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns across multiple clients
- Participate in regular client meetings via video conference
- Manage execution of direct mail campaigns alongside internal team and third-party vendors, ensuring all creative matches clients’ unique brand voice
- Compile reports that illustrate campaign performance and draw actionable insights to share with clients
- Develop slides and other collateral for client and internal presentations
- Collaborate with internal teams on client campaigns to gain an understanding of telehealth marketing strategies, value drivers, and personas.
- 1-2 year of marketing marketing experience, preferably within a healthcare organization or marketing agency
- Experience with marketing technologies a plus (automation, tracking and analytics, etc.)
- Command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally with a concentration in marketing, communications or business
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and a “how can we get this done” attitude
- Polish – the ability to conduct yourself with the most senior levels at our partner companies
- Take pride in delivering high quality work and delighting clients with excellent results
- Comfort collaborating via video chat with remote team members and clients
- Scrappy, resilient, and digitally focused
- Think deeply, but also act quickly
- Curious – no fear of asking question and willing to admit that you don’t know the answer
- We’re in an industry that is constantly evolving – comfort with ambiguity is very important
- Low ego, a team player
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Cross-functional team player – internally and externally
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because American Well is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at American Well:
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks