American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in provider solutions. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Solutions Specialist will play a critical role in the Provider Solutions department. This individual will participate as an expert resource in key sales meetings, client and prospect events, as well as business partner and investor meetings. The Solutions Specialist will lead the communication and development of assets that demonstrate the value of our product suite, answer key prospect questions, and review proposal responses for accuracy and completeness.
As part of the Provider Solutions team, this person will partner with all areas of the organization to educate, articulate value and deliver optimized solution demonstrations to internal and external audiences. You will have a key role in the delivery of client-facing content, working with Sales Engineers, Sales, Account Management, Product, and Marketing across business verticals. You see the big picture, while thriving in the details needed to deliver a prescriptive demonstration for a client. You possess a thorough understanding of your customers, a passion for public speaking in high-pressure situations, and a critical eye toward messaging and value articulation. You will occasionally travel to participate in top-priority meetings.
Specifically, the Solutions Specialist will:
- Participate as an expert resource and conduct live demos in key presentations at critical customer, investor, and business partner meetings
- Work closely with Product Management, R&D and Hosting teams to thoroughly understand
the American Well product suite and master its key features, capabilities and limitations, as well as provide product feedback to continuously improve upon our product ecosystem
- Deliver the American Well product roadmap, providing a view into near-term and strategic product initiatives
- Develop optimized messaging and value articulation surrounding product features
- Partner with Product and Marketing to develop and regularly update product collateral
- Participate as a key member at major industry events
- Review RFP responses as needed for accuracy and completeness
- Work with Training to provide ongoing solution education to Sales and Account Management
- Learn about and address the key concerns of Health Systems, Health Plans, Employer groups, and strategic partners
- 2-5 years’ experience in healthcare software/IT, clinical delivery (e.g., Nursing), or technical marketing roles
- Digital native who is completely comfortable with mobile and web technologies, and can rapidly learn and apply new tools
- Enjoys making presentations and working with people
- Professional presence and mature personal demeanor; cool under pressure
- Detail-oriented and a creative problem solver
- Desire to learn quickly through on-the-job experience
- Tracks projects through from start to finish
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office: Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, (Salesforce a plus)
- Comfortable traveling between 25-50%: depending on business needs
Should you join American Well and the Provider Solutions team, you can expect:
Energetic, pragmatic, and resourceful are a few words that describe the Provider Solutions team at American Well…This team of 13 leads several American Well initiatives including Sales and Account Management education efforts, workflow analysis and design, grants and public funding opportunities, and use case specific and broad clinical expertise and experience.
The Provider Solutions team currently has six primary areas of specialty; Training, Sales Engineering, Solutions Specialists, a Clinical Specialist, a Neuroscience expert, and a Grants and Public Funding expert. Each part of this dynamic group works very collaboratively, communicating the product’s value across all other American Well teams and to our customers.
We enjoy working with colleagues inside and outside of the organization, and making our ideas come to life! If you love technology and want to be surrounded by a team of intelligent, fast paced and energetic team members, this may be the team for you! Come join the excitement!
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks