American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Administration. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most
The Administrative Assistant will play a critical role at American Well. Specifically, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for all administrative duties for senior executive, makes administrative decisions, handles correspondence, maintains files, makes appointments, books travel and serves as liaison with the public as required. The Administrative Assistant handles details of a confidential and critical nature and conducts her/himself with the highest degree of dignity, professionalism, and interpersonal effectiveness while exercising sound judgment.
- Arrange meetings, including board meeting packages, and handle all other meeting material preparation and logistics
- Process expense reports and assist with invoices for meetings and events in a timely fashion
- Prepare presentation materials, cover/introductory letters, contracts, and other business documents
- Effectively support and back up other Executive Assistants, especially for high priority meetings, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Routinely handle internal and external inquiries by screening calls, answering questions, and redirecting to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for executives as well as advisors, consultants, and other team members as necessary.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1- 3 years of experience preferred
- Capable of presenting to senior leadership
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness, and attention to detail
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office: Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests
Should you join American Well and the Administrative team, you can expect:
The Executive Assistants are a group of dynamic individuals, responsible for supporting American Well Executives. This is a team that works with and has exposure to all different departments at American Well.
The Administrative team has many responsibilities including building meaningful relationships with their executives and working hard to not only help with their day to day but contribute to their growth and success overall. They are the first line of communication between the executive and the outside world; speaking with clients, other employees and upper management. They are our partners’ internal champions, and work hard with a variety of colleagues to turn vision into reality.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, energetic, never-the-same-day-twice kind of environment, then look no further. If you possess problem-solving skills, and a serious understanding of the corporate communications needed to speak with all levels of an organization, then American Well is the place for you.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks