American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in marketing. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Product Manager, Growth will play a critical role in the Marketing department. Our Growth team is a team of engineers, designers, and product managers within Marketing that help scale every part of our business. By optimizing our web properties, we bring in more enterprise clients, more doctor visits, and more practicing physicians. Our clients want to leverage our expertise to build and optimize their own websites. This role will help guide these clients to building microsites that showcase the telemedicine service and educate users about the value of the product and convert them to paying customers. This is a growing line of business that you will help build out. A good fit will be an entrepreneurial individual with a technical mindset and a passion for conversion optimization, analytics, and helping clients succeed.
Specifically, the Product Manager, Growth will:
- Help clients scale their telehealth business through SEO, content generation, conversion optimization, retention, reengagement, and advocacy.
- Define key metrics for your products and implement tracking of these metrics through Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and TUNE.
- Optimize user experiences with A/B testing using Google Optimize or Optimizely
- Gather qualitative feedback through user panel testing
- Through testing and research develop a set of best practices and guide clients towards these best practices while continuing to test and optimize on top of them
- Partner with engineering, visual design, copywriting, and paid marketing to build growth strategies and manage complex client-focused projects.
- You have taken a marketing channel and mapped out each step and identified improvements
- You have identified gaps in analytics and pushed to improve tracking methods
- You have been the primary point of contact for external clients and helped them succeed
- You have successfully balanced client needs, user experience, and corporate goals
- You’ve acquired a technical expertise on past tools and are eager to learn new things
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, analytics, or product management. Candidates with strong marketing/analytics experience are encouraged to apply even without previous PM experience.
Should you join American Well and the Marketing team, you can expect:
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because American Well is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks