American Well, an international leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, with an R&D center in Ramat-Gan, seeks a highly motivated and professional DevOps Engineer. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The DevOps Engineer will play a critical role on the Engineering team. We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on our web-based online health care solution. Our software combines the best elements of the web, video, and telephony to bring patients and health care providers together in innovative new ways.
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary group of engineers dedicated to creating a state-of-the-art Telehealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole American Well organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all our users.
- 3-4 years of experience as a Deployment Engineer / DevOps Engineer / Ops Engineer.
- Experience with working in large production environments.
- Familiarity with CI CD (Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment) methodologies, experience with relevant tools – Jenkins (groovy), Git, repository manager (nexus/artifactory), Ansible, Terraform, scripting such as chef/puppet, etc.
- Experience with docker containers and orchestration tools (Kubernetes must, Rancher - advantage)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Proven experience with Linux, and advanced bash scripting capabilities
- Experience with Windows platform, Bash and PowerShell scripting knowledge
- Experience with configuration management methodologies and tools - Advantage
- DB Knowledge - Advantage
- Experience with monitoring systems - Advantage
Should you join American Well and the Engineering team, you can expect:
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state of the art TeleHealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole American Well organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all of our users.
Whether you’re an advocate for the latest and greatest iOS and Android features, are committed to the ideal back-end architecture, or are dedicated to providing the best web usability, we have a place for you on our team.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work
Only relevant applications will be answered