American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in recruitment. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have physicians, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Provider Recruitment Coordinator will play a critical role in Clinical Services. Specifically, the Provider Recruitment Coordinator works as part of a team supporting clinicians who are interested in practicing telehealth part-time with the Online Care Group. The Online Care Group is a nationwide, multi-specialty medical group that practices exclusively on American Well’s telehealth platforms.
The Provider Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for fully utilizing multiple recruiting resources (job boards, social media, career web sites, professional organizations, and other possible channels) to source, recruit, and interview, independent contractor clinicians who are interested in practicing telemedicine with the Online Care Group. Additionally, the Provider Recruitment Coordinator may be involved in guiding and supporting clinicians through the Team’s very thorough online credentialing application process.
- Develop and maintain a strong and plentiful candidate pipeline through strategic sourcing, including: networking, job board and social media utilization.
- Interview and screen candidates per the Online Care Group requirements. Present recommendations to physician leadership team for interview.
- Monitor and track leads using Salesforce
- Supporting interested clinicians with hiring documents, credentialing information and training materials.
- Maintain positive candidate relationships
- Manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and prioritize multiple projects that require detail-orientation.
- Superior sales skills to close provider contracts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years healthcare experience preferred, preferably in directly working with and supporting clinicians.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Sound decision-making ability.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Recruiting experience preferred, but not required.
Should you join American Well and the Clinical Operations team, you can expect:
The Clinical Operations team is a fast growing, fast paced clinical services team who works directly with onboarding clinicians to offer flexible physician jobs that connect patients through live, video visits. Care is delivered utilizing American Well’s Online Care system, AmWell, as well as 30+ client-branded systems in which you will play a key role in supporting.
The Online Care Group offers care in all 50 states and provides Urgent Care, Behavioral Health, Nutrition and Lactation services to the general public, as well as multiple employer groups and health plans.
Online Care allows patients and consumers to connect with physicians immediately, through an innovative Telemedicine Platform. Whether a patient has the flu or a general health question, they can access the professional help of our Online Care Group providers from the comfort of their home or office. We use the most advanced Web-based technologies and telephony to remove traditional barriers to healthcare access, including insurance coverage, geography, mobility and time constraints.
The Clinical Operations team is comprised of 4 key areas: Network Operations, Quality Care, Credentialing and Recruitment. We all work together to help find the best doctors to work on the platform, support their technology needs, and build relationships to make the provider and patient experience unique and successful.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks