American Well, an international leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, with an R&D center in Ramat Gan, seeks a highly motivated and professional QA Automation Engineer.
We partner with top health systems and digital health companies to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every clinical to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The QA Automation Engineer will play a critical role on the Engineering department. Specifically, the QA Automation Engineer will:
- Write effective testing tools to test complex, large-scale, distributed systems using Selenium, JAVA, SQL, mobile (IOS/Android) and other automation tools.
- Execute and maintain the automated test scripts, assuring continuous testing process.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management to understand user needs and to develop and adhere to QA processes and guidelines
- Implement advanced software testing methodologies, models and practices as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of test automation experience
- 2 years enterprise software testing experience (Manual QA)
- +2 year of familiarity with Selenium, Appium
- +2 year of experience in coding testing automation in Java
- Good SQL knowledge
- QA expertise with SaaS web solutions, distributed services, mobile applications and/or products
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering - advantage
Should you join American Well and the Engineering team, you can expect:
The development organization is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers dedicated to creating a state of the art TeleHealth experience on every platform we can get our hands on. Our cross-functional teams follow a pragmatic Agile methodology as we balance feature requests, strategic initiatives, tech debt, and exciting partnerships on the path to delivering a market leading product to a quickly growing customer base. We work hand in hand with the whole American Well organization to ensure that our product meets the needs of all of our users.
Whether you’re an advocate for the latest and greatest iOS and Android features, are committed to the ideal back-end architecture, or are dedicated to providing the best web usability, we have a place for you on our team.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work
Only relevant applications will be answered