American Well, a leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and energetic Project Manager. We partner with top health systems and digital health companies to deliver video clinical visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every clinician to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Application Support Specialist will play a critical role in supporting company’s operations in hosting and production environments and will report to IT and Cloud Operations manager. This role requires a hands-on specialist who is up to date with current technologies and is continuously striving to increase their technology expertise. In this role you will provide support and maintenance of American Well International costumers production environments including de-bugging, upgrading and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining current hosting environment in both a Linux and Windows environment.
- Providing support for customer hosting specific issues
- Ensuring servers are kept up to date and free of potential exploits. Setup and deployment of new hosting servers. Maintaining a highly available environment to minimize interruption to customers.
- Effectively and efficiently multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Effectively interface and work with third party vendors and customers as needed
- Troubleshooting advanced customer networking issues
- Perform off hours work as needed
- Minimum 2-4 years of hands-on experience in hosting and production environments.
- 2 – 4 years as administrator with RedHat/CentOS Linux experience - Must
- VMware experience required (ESXi 5.5 or later)
- Active Directory User Management, GPO’s - Advantage
- Windows Server 2008 – 2016 – Advantage
- The candidate must be able to follow engineering best practices and work both independently and as a contributor to a team.
- Must have excellent English speaking and writing skills
Only relevant applications will be answered.