American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US with Offices in Ramat Gan, is seeking a highly motivated and professional Solutions Architect. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web.
Reporting to the VP R&D, the Solutions Architect is a new role that will be a lead in crafting integrated technology solutions for our partners and customers using established APIs, web services, software development kits (SDKs) and similar interfaces.
The Solution Architect will manager the Technical Services team (of at least 4 professionals), And will have high volume of customer facing interactions.
- Develop lasting customer relationships by making American Well technologies an integral part of end-user (patient and service provider) solutions.
- Lead technical due diligence with prospects and existing customers.
- Design software solutions for our customers that meet requirements while adhering to existing interfaces.
- Participate in key technical and design discussions, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure solutions meet technical and business deliverables.
- Educate customers and prospects on platform integration and mapping business needs to technology initiatives.
- Understand and evangalize all technical aspects of American Well’s products across our mobile, web and all device platforms.
- Manage the Technical Services team.
- Hands on experience architecting and delivering solutions related to enterprise software integration.
- Proven track record of engaging with clients as a trusted adviser and architect to address client questions, make architecture recommendations, educate client team, and support delivery team(s).
- Strong written and oral presentation skills in English - a must, another European language – an advantage.
- Willingness to travel to meet with current and prospective customers, approximately 20% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s preferred – an advantage.
Only relevant applications will be answered.