American Well, a leading telehealth platform in the US, is seeking a highly motivated and professional individual with expertise in Business Operations and Post Merger Integrations. At American Well, we believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web. We have doctors, therapists, and specialists on staff to help people get care when and where they need it most.
The Manager, Post Merger Integrations will play a critical role on the Business Operations team. Specifically, the Manager, Post Merger Integrations will:
- Participate in formulation of integration strategy, including value creation goals, targets, and timelines
- Manage the end-to-end Post Merger Integration process, including creation of the integration plan, organizing key activities, and project managing each functional plan
- Develop a standard PMI playbook with repeatable processes; establish PMI approach for both small tuck-in acquisitions and larger more complex transactions
- Develop, track and report on acquisition KPIs and metrics
- Report on progress, milestones, and risks associated with integration
- Support development of operating and financial metrics for key company functions
- Analyze effectiveness of existing processes
- Assist in developing strategies and action plans to improve and standardize all aspects of operations
- Project manage action plans to enact needed operational changes
- Identify and implement technology and services to enable processes changes and implement them throughout the organization
- Drive quality improvement initiatives throughout the company
- Be an active participant in cross-functional planning cycles linking our strategy to operating and financial metrics.
- Support development of annual operating plan and OKRs and provide updates to CXO and Board of Directors
- A strong leader who can corral a group to execute against an initiative while rolling up their own sleeves
- Independently capable of seeking information in an unstructured environment, solving conceptual problems, engaging resources, and delivering results.
- Proactive and relentless. A desire and passion for company growth through product and service excellence.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism, especially when initiatives are off-track, over-budget and/or behind-schedule, including the ability to hold individuals accountable, coaching, and correcting performance, while fostering influential interpersonal relationships
- Outstanding facilitator for cross-functional collaboration to define complex issues, facilitate ideas, influence thinking, and build consensus around decisions
- Self-motivated with a positive, can-do attitude; poise and grace under pressure
- Passion for continued improvement
- Experience managing Post Merger Integrations is required
- 5+ experience including managing operational performance improvement initiatives
- Master’s degree preferred
Should you join American Well and the Business Operations team, you can expect to play a key role in improving the efficiency and focus of our operations. You’ll work with top leaders at the company on key strategic projects that will move the needle for us and our partners. You’ll play a critical cross-functional role and drive meaningful results throughout the organization daily.
Telehealth is an exciting and evolving technology that is changing healthcare. If you are passionate about healthcare, and would like to be surrounded by energetic, innovative team members…. We can’t wait to meet you!
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks