Ambiq's mission is to develop the lowest-power semiconductor solutions to enable intelligent devices everywhere by developing the lowest-power semiconductor solutions to drive a more energy-efficient, sustainable, and data-driven world. Ambiq has helped leading manufacturers worldwide develop products that last weeks on a single charge (rather than days), while delivering a maximum feature set in compact industrial designs. Ambiq's goal is to take Artificial Intelligence (AI) where it has never gone before in mobile and portable devices, using Ambiq's advanced ultra-low power system on chip (SoC) solutions. Ambiq has shipped more than 200 million units as of March 2023. For more information, visit www.ambiq.com.
Our innovative and fast-moving teams of research, development, production, marketing, sales, and operations are spread across several continents, including the US (Austin and San Jose), Taiwan (Hsinchu), China (Shenzhen and Shanghai), Japan (Tokyo), and Singapore. We value continued technology innovation, fanatical attention to customer needs, collaborative decision-making, and enthusiasm for energy efficiency. We embrace candidates who also share these same values. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, creative, and comfortable learning and driving exciting new technologies. We encourage and nurture an environment for growth and opportunities to work on complex, interesting, and challenging projects that will create a lasting impact. Come join us on our quest for 100 billion devices. The endpoint intelligence revolution starts here.
Business Intelligence Analyst:
The Business Intelligence Systems Analyst is the subject matter expert for collecting, analyzing, and transforming data into actionable insights, communicating the information, and providing guidance to diverse audiences and business teams. You will work cross-functionally to identify needs and opportunities and design and create accurate and creative dashboards, reports, and presentations. You will also independently manage small to medium-sized Business Intelligence projects from inception to completion. You will report to the Director of Business Intelligence & Operations Sales.
- Write code to collect data and build and maintain dashboard and reporting solutions for assigned business groups.
- Design, build, and maintain dashboards and reports for business units using enterprise BI tools.
- Define, guide, and deliver business intelligence projects from beginning to end, including for multiple business units.
- Select and apply statistical and analytical methods to identify issues, present business and process insights, and make decision recommendations.
- Test business intelligence solutions, including creating test plans/cases/scripts and executing test plans.
- Work with IT to create a data warehousing structure for a historical data repository.
- Independently identify inefficiencies and implements streamlined reporting processes to maximize process efficiency through automation, re-structuring, and elimination.
- Provide operational support and incident management for dashboards and reports, including proactively updating internal clients and relevant parties on status changes and issues encountered.
- Develop and deliver training about data marts and business intelligence, including continuing education and initial training for new users across the company.
Provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Training other employees on data analysis techniques and tools
- Stay up to date on the latest data analytics tools and techniques.
- 6+ years of experience in an analytic, quantitative, or business intelligence role is required.
- Intermediate to advanced level quantitative, data analysis, and analytical thinking skills
- Bachelor's degree in data science, statistics, computer science, or equivalent combination of education/experience required.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment that is Dynamic and fast-paced.
- Prioritize various tasks, and cope with changes in daily workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Intermediate knowledge in programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python; business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or equivalent, database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or No SQL databases
We value your privacy. Click here to learn more.