Ambiq has been on a singular mission since 2010 to put intelligence everywhere by creating the most energy-efficient semiconductor solutions for IoT endpoint devices. Using the revolutionary Subthreshold Power Optimized Technology (SPOT®) Platform, Ambiq’s record-breaking ultra-low power solutions, including MCU and SoCs, have helped global device makers deliver more than 150 million products with advanced features, enhanced performance, and extended battery life.
With a leading market share in wearables at the speed of shipping 1 million units per month, Ambiq is now expanding its impact on novel endpoint products such as hearables, smart home automation, industrial IoT preventive monitoring, and more.
Our innovative and fast-moving teams of research, development, production, marketing, sales and operations are spread across several continents, including the US (Austin and San Jose), Taiwan (Hsinchu), China (Shenzhen and Shanghai), Japan (Tokyo), and Singapore. We value continued technology innovation, fanatical attention to customer needs, collaborative decision making, and, above all, enthusiasm for energy efficiency. We embrace candidates who also share these same values. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, creative, and comfortable learning and driving exciting new technologies. We encourage and nurture an environment for growth and opportunities to work on complex, interesting, and challenging projects that will create a lasting impact. Come join us on our quest for 100 billion devices. The endpoint intelligence revolution starts here.
- Perform monthly close duties, including timely preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations. Compile monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports in compliance with US GAAP and PRC GAAP.
- Input AP invoice detail and initiate invoice payment transactions via online banking system.
- Compile tax schedules and work with third-party accounting firms as appropriate to ensure compliance with tax policies and regulations, including but not limited to VAT/CIT filing.
- Ensure monthly accounting activities are accurate and recorded/accrued in the proper period.
- Document desk top procedures and participate in process documentation including establishing proper internal control to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Assist with providing audit schedule and supporting documentations per request of internal and external audits.
- Conduct annual fixed assets observation and counting.
- Provide process improvement opportunities to create solutions to improve and solve business problems.
- Good communication with business units, bank, and local authorities
- Verify and tie out employees’ travel expenses for reimbursement.
- Other ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or above major in accounting or finance
- Minimum 10 years working experience
- Proficient in US & PRC GAAP
- Public Accounting experience or CPA is a plus
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English
- Strong communication (oral and written) and relationship building skills.
- Excellent time management, analytic and problem solving skills and the ability to collaborate with other team and management members and external agencies.
- Multi-national corporation working experience
- Strong Office skills particularly with Excel (Lookups, Pivot Tables, Data Filtering)
We value your privacy. Click here to learn more.