Ambiq has been on a singular mission since 2010 to put intelligence everywhere by creating the most energy-efficient semiconductor solutions for IoT endpoint devices. Using the revolutionary Subthreshold Power Optimized Technology (SPOT®) Platform, Ambiq’s record-breaking ultra-low power solutions, including MCU and SoCs, have helped global device makers deliver more than 150 million products with advanced features, enhanced performance, and extended battery life.
With a leading market share in wearables at the speed of shipping 1 million units per month, Ambiq is now expanding its impact on novel endpoint products such as hearables, smart home automation, industrial IoT preventive monitoring, and more.
Our innovative and fast-moving teams of research, development, production, marketing, sales and operations are spread across several continents, including the US (Austin and San Jose), Taiwan (Hsinchu), China (Shenzhen and Shanghai), Japan (Tokyo), and Singapore. We value continued technology innovation, fanatical attention to customer needs, collaborative decision making, and, above all, enthusiasm for energy efficiency. We embrace candidates who also share these same values. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, creative, and comfortable learning and driving exciting new technologies. We encourage and nurture an environment for growth and opportunities to work on complex, interesting, and challenging projects that will create a lasting impact. Come join us on our quest for 100 billion devices. The endpoint intelligence revolution starts here.
The Design Verification Engineer will be responsible for verification of digital designs for CMOS integrated circuits, including systems-on-chip with multiple CPUs, and digital signal processors, dedicated DSP hardware, and other digital logic for automotive radio applications.
- Responsible for verification of block(s) that includes writing tests, assertion and coverage for a block.
- Create tests to achieve coverage goals.
- Create and update verification infrastructure.
- Debug failures in simulation to root cause problems.
- Write different scripts and utilities to aid verification flow.
MS or PhD in electrical/Computer Engineering with good knowledge of computer Architecture, Logic Design and VLSI design. Recent college graduates with hunger to learn can also apply.
- Basic understanding/exposure to Design Verification
- Experience with System Verilog simulation required.
- Experience with Perl or Python.
- Basic knowledge with C programming.
- Knowledge with revision control (e.g., git/CVS).
- Knowledge of SQL, and other scripting languages is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
We value your privacy. Click here to learn more.