Ambiq has been on a singular mission since 2010 to put intelligence everywhere by creating the most energy-efficient semiconductor solutions for IoT endpoint devices. Using the revolutionary Subthreshold Power Optimized Technology (SPOT®) Platform, Ambiq’s record-breaking ultra-low power solutions, including MCU and SoCs, have helped global device makers deliver more than 150 million products with advanced features, enhanced performance, and extended battery life.
With a leading market share in wearables at the speed of shipping 1 million units per month, Ambiq is now expanding its impact on novel endpoint products such as hearables, smart home automation, industrial IoT preventive monitoring, and more.
Our innovative and fast-moving teams of research, development, production, marketing, sales and operations are spread across several continents, including the US (Austin and San Jose), Taiwan (Hsinchu), China (Shenzhen and Shanghai), Japan (Tokyo), and Singapore. We value continued technology innovation, fanatical attention to customer needs, collaborative decision making, and, above all, enthusiasm for energy efficiency. We embrace candidates who also share these same values. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, creative, and comfortable learning and driving exciting new technologies. We encourage and nurture an environment for growth and opportunities to work on complex, interesting, and challenging projects that will create a lasting impact. Come join us on our quest for 100 billion devices. The endpoint intelligence revolution starts here.
Ambiq’s Software & Solutions department is looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer. This is a great opportunity to make an impact by taking our design and development environment to the next level of maturity. You will be working with a global development team, performing a wide range of duties, including AWS setup, scripting, EC2 server management and environment maintenance and multizone configuration.
- Be responsible for the planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Take ownership of AWS deployment and expansion
- Work alongside the development team to implement scalable environments in various availability zones and regions.
- Audit and improve system security and reliability
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline when necessary
- Recommend process and architecture improvements
- Provide support for local and international teams when necessary
- Python/CLI scripting and programming knowledge
- IBM Spectrum LSF management and deployment
- Routine file system backup and data storage maintenance
- EFS and Amazon S3 deployment and preservation
Experience & Qualifications Required
The AWS Cloud Engineer must have experience with a variety of support skills, including:
- Bachelor's Degree (technical preferred) and 5-10 years of experience in a technical role (Unix and Linux environments)
- AWS Certification
- General networking (VPC, Subnets, Routing etc.)
- Python Programming
- Experience conducting penetration/security audits
- Knowledge of the Atlassian toolchain administration and experience with Cadence tools is a plus
- Good verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
We value your privacy. Click here to learn more.