The mission of Ambience Healthcare is to supercharge clinicians with breakthrough generative AI technology. Leading health systems and provider organizations across North America partner with Ambience Healthcare to reduce clinician burnout, improve system efficiency, and enable high quality care. Founded in 2020 by Mike Ng and Nikhil Buduma, Ambience is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and has raised $100M in total funding from Kleiner Perkins, OpenAI Startup Fund, Andreessen Horowitz, Optum Ventures, Human Capital, Martin Ventures, AIX Ventures, AirTree Ventures, John Doerr, Jeff Dean, Richard Socher, Pieter Abbeel, Anne Wojcicki, Eren Bali, Jay Desai, Nish Bhat, Matt Mochary, and others.
As we experience unprecedented market pull, we’re actively expanding our team of world-class talent across sales, marketing, product, engineering, clinical, and customer success functions.
At Ambience, you’ll be surrounded by a team of A-players who are kind, humble, curious, and deeply aligned with the core mission of improving the lives of clinicians and their patients, including:
- 2nd-time founders in healthcare who previously built a virtual care platform
- The author of a leading deep learning textbook
- Co-founder of Cruise’s ML platform team
- Co-founder of Rev.com’s automated speech recognition team
- Former Principal Architect of Palantir Gotham
- Founder of Reddit's web platform team
- Deployment and product leaders at Epic
- Former Head of Growth from a leading tech-enabled healthcare group