Amber Charter Schools provide our students with an academically rigorous and well-rounded education, along with strong character development, which will enable them to prosper in their future endeavors.
By 2025, the ACS network will serve over 2000 students across three NYC neighborhoods.
- Amber Charter School East Harlem was founded in 2000 as the first Latino-led charter school in New York State. It currently serves 500 K-5 students.
- Amber Charter School Kingsbridge opened in 2016 and serves 466 K-5 students, and will grow to serve 840 K-8.
- Amber Charter School Inwood will open with 200 K-1 students in 2021, and grow to serve 923 K-8 students.
Apply for new positions at our growing schools!
ACS Kingsbridge MS seeks:
- 1 Assistant Principal
- 1 Staff Developer
- 1 Dean of Students
- 4 Fifth grade English language arts, mathematics, science and social studies teachers.
- 4 Sixth grade English language arts, mathematics, science and social studies teachers.
- 1 Special education teacher
- 1 English language learner teacher
- 1 Spanish Teacher
- 1 Physical Education Teacher
- 1 Art Teacher
- 1 Music Teacher
ACS Inwood ES seeks:
- 1 Founding Assistant Principal
- 1 Founding Director of Operations
- 1 Founding Staff Developer
- 1 Founding Data & Assessment Manager
- 4 Founding Kindergarten teachers
- 4 Founding Kindergarten teacher assistants
- 3 Founding First grade teachers
- 3 Founding First grade teacher assistants
- 1 Founding Special education teacher
- 1 Founding English language learner teacher
- 1 Founding Title I reading teacher
- 1 Founding Spanish Teacher
- 1 Founding Physical Education Teacher
Join a team devoted to positively impacting the lives of children and families every day. Come help build lifelong learners.
AMBER CHARTER SCHOOLS CORE VALUES
Keep kids at the core. Lead from our mission. Strive to balance the warm with the firm, the support with the accountability.
Model the AMBER Way:
Achievement: Embrace a growth mindset. Stay humble and respectfully give and receive feedback.
Community: Create a collaborative community. Develop and maintain trusting and aligned teams.
Honesty: Communicate intentionally and authentically.
Responsibility: Be solutions oriented. Remain nimble, persistent and honestly optimistic.
Respect: Be inclusive and empathetic. Value diversity in all its forms: identity, experiences, ideas and perspectives.
In light of the (COVID-19) and to protect our candidates’ and interviewers’ health and well-being, we will be conducting all interviews virtually via Google Hangouts or Zoom.