We are looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) to join our team. You will be delivering a high quality SaaS product to our business customers with innovative features paired with a great and fun user experience. We are a growing StartUp and therefore you should have a solid understanding and hands on experience with developing concepts, patterns, algorithmic complexity, paradigms and modern libraries. You have a good attention for detail and don’t just work on code, but bring a product to life.
- Development and design of innovative UI patterns
- Finding the optimal technologies and frameworks
- Code ownership with the offer to extend responsibility and ownership to functional areas
- Bringing in your ideas to improve quality and automatisation throughout our development cycle
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- University degree in Computer Science or a related study field
- You are already based in Germany
- Knowledge and experience with HTML5, CSS, Ember.js/Angular or other SPA, Node.js and NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Neo4j, Redis and others
- Experience in AWS in at least 3 services
- An eye for creative and stylish designs
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Analytical skills and enthusiasm for the latest developments in the IT sector
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern tech, get your own Mac
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Continuous training on skills, competences and tools
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Opportunity to develop focus areas
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- Development of tech products highly relevant to our customers with direct feedback from our customer-facing teams
- Use latest technologies in productive environments, e.g. Machine Learning, Serverless technologies and more
- Performance based and highly competitive compensation
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.