You will be responsible for driving sales of a next generation Governance, Risk and Compliance solution to medium and large businesses as a full time position. Your previously obtained sales experience will help you to create marketing and and sales support material in cooperation with the Marketing Team. You will also be working closely with the global Team creating, coordinating and running sales campaigns which will result in leads you have to identify and qualify. You will help shaping the sales organisation as it grows and get the chance to grow with Alyne.
- Sales of next generation GRC SaaS
- Support enterprise sales
- Develop leads and market verticals
- Identify and qualify leads
- Understand our customers business needs and build long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of Alyne
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years of working experience in GRC SaaS Sales
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Modern tech, get your own Mac
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Continuous training on skills, competences and tools
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Opportunity to develop focus areas
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- Great working atmosphere with a highly motivated, agile and professional team
- Direct collaboration with the Alyne founders
- Performance based and highly competitive compensation
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.