As a Pre-Sales Consultant (m/f/d) at Alyne you will work together with our local Sales Team to prepare and hold product demos and workshops for potential customers. Your understanding of risk and compliance processes allows you to understand our potential customers' challenges and show them how Alyne can help them to tackle those challenges. You will quickly become an expert in Alyne and will be a key resource in sales processes. Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding regulatory changes and curating and adapting our content library to remain at the cutting edge. You will be reporting to the Head of Sales - US in a full time capacity.
- Work as a business partner with sales teams to develop pursuit strategies for engaging senior risk, security, compliance and IT prospects
- Match Alyne capabilities with desired objectives of our prospects
- Craft a vision for desired outcomes leveraging Alyne’s next generation technology with senior business stakeholders
- Develop functional, technical and commercial proposals for prospects
- Configure and prepare the Alyne solution to be relevant for a diverse target audience at leading enterprises
- Build expertise in leading technology concepts and functional requirements
- Represent Alyne, our vision, technology and capabilities in the broader community
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2 - 3 Years of experience in consulting (e.g. big 4) or enterprise work focussing on Cyber Security Management, Governance, Risk or Compliance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to convey complex functional and technical solutions
- Ability to prioritise tasks and shift context quickly
- Thrive in a fast paced team with the expectation to take ownership and accountability for outcomes
- High self-awareness and ability to hear customer objectives and translate these to tangible outcomes
- Strong English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- Great working atmosphere in a nice central office location with a highly motivated, agile and professional team
- Direct collaboration with the Alyne founders
- Modern technology
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Performance based and highly competitive compensation
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.