We are looking for an experienced and energetic Product Marketing Specialist (m/f/d), who is able to bring Alyne’s product features to life within the market. Your job will entail deep involvement and understanding in not just the “how” of Alyne's product, but the “why.” You will be required to creatively translate the benefit, ensure creative and correct terminology, and deliver it to the market through a variety of channels. You will form an integral part of the Marketing Team, but also work cross functionally between Product, Development and Business team in order to fully understand how best to position both existing and new products features, and finding the most interesting ways of presenting Alyne’s product scope to potential customers. You are someone who deeply understands technology, has a good knowledge of how to market to different buyer personas and capture their interest, and importantly – you are someone who wants to be a part of an exciting and dynamic team and willing to put in 110% effort.
- Deep understanding of Alyne’s application. Understanding market needs, driving product strategy and plans (that align with company strategy,) and ensuring product marketing alignment across company departments and teams.
- Understanding buyer personas, pricing models and use cases and aligning all product marketing efforts to resonate with the end user.
- Being deeply involved with competitor research and defining Alyne’s competitive advantage marketing message.
- Optimising product executions to drive greater engagement across marketing channels i.e Social Media, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Youtube and Website.
- Deep diving into analytics to understand product marketing performance.
- Content writing for new feature releases and white papers from a product insight perspective.
- Creating storyboards, scripts for video and demo style content.
- Recording, editing and producing video and demo style content.
- Improving on and creating new collateral such as slide decks, infographics, digital content, and product presentations.
- Maintaining and creating new Alyne profiles in various marketplaces.
- Ensuring the Alyne website always showcases Alyne’s best capabilities, with SEO driven content.
- Involvement with Alyne’s partners and analysing the best fit for marketing collaborations.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Fluency in both English and German required.
- BSc in Marketing, BA in Marketing desirable.
- Proven experience in product marketing in a technical or SaaS industry.
- Minimum 4 years work experience.
- Excellent understanding of B2B product marketing principles and techniques, combined with a creative flair.
- Ability to easily understand product specifications and use appropriate and correct terminology in order to relay the product benefit to the market, with an exceptional writing style.
- Knowledge of marketing and analytics channels for: LinkedIn, Youtube, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Search Console, Contentbird.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Garageband, iMovie desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- Great working atmosphere in a nice central office location with a highly motivated, agile and professional team
- Direct collaboration with the Alyne founders
- Modern technology
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Performance based and highly competitive compensation
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.