We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Owner (m/f/d), who is able to drive our roadmap and build Alyne’s future product capabilities. Being an integral part of our Product Team you will also work cross functionally between Product, Development and customer focused teams. Your main duty will be to guide multiple development teams working at the intersection of product, user experience and engineering. From understanding customer requirements you will be transforming those into consumable feature pieces for our engineering teams and accompany the execution. You are someone who deeply understands technology, has a good sense for working with development teams and prioritises their work accordingly, and much more important – you are someone who wants to be a part of an exciting and dynamic team and willing to put in 110% effort.
- Take the lead of multiple agile teams as their Product Owner
- Provide the vision and direction to your teams and be accountable for other stakeholders throughout the application lifecycle
- Work closely with the entire product management team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
- Understand requirements and write specifications including in-depth user experience concepts
- Assess value and prioritise stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with the product strategy
- Lead the product release plans and manage expectations for deliveries of functionality
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience as Product Owner or in a similar role
- MA in Information Systems, Business Informatics, Business Administration or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of agile processes and principles
- Ideally experience working in a SaaS environment with a B2B focus
- Good functional knowledge of the governance, risk and compliance area
- User experience affinity combined with an intuitive design understanding
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self Starter with a structured working style
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- Great working atmosphere in a nice central office location with a highly motivated, agile and professional team
- Direct collaboration with the Alyne founders
- Modern technology
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Performance based and highly competitive compensation
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.