We are looking for an energetic and talented Marketing Associate to compliment Alyne’s Marketing department, in its global marketing campaigns and duties.
An overview of responsibilities include assisting in organising campaigns and developing global and localised marketing strategies. Alyne operates across digital and traditional mediums with a great focus on lead generation, brand awareness and growth, and ultimately adding value to the RegTech industry and that of our customers. Your skills will be leveraged across lead generation techniques, content creation, social media management, design, video creation, advertising and strategic thinking.
Your work with us will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Support marketing team in conceptualising, organising and executing various projects.
- Conduct market research, analyse statistics and campaign performance, and then optimise our reach.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data and insights (social media, web analytics, rankings, seo etc.)
- Assist in the conceptualising and organising of events - both traditional and digital - and facilitate their success.
- Assist in the creation and management of Alyne hosted webinars and podcast episodes
- Prepare and deliver promotional material in the form of slide decks, brochures, infographics, blog graphics, social media graphics and video content.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, white papers etc) to augment Alyne’s presence in the market.
- Composing Alyne's email marketing campaigns, online content on Alyne’s website and social media accounts .
- Manage campaign planner and spend across paid advertising platforms, such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Twitter Ads.
- Assist with target marketing profiling, insights and developing of personas.
- Designing of new campaign landing pages.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience in marketing and minimum 2-3 years work experience.
- Good understanding of B2B marketing principles and techniques, combined with a creative flair.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Attention to detail, particularly when it comes to writing copy.
- Big idea thinker, with a strategic mindset.
- Knowledge of CRM tools like Pipedrive and Hubspot; Online Ads tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager etc.
- An eye for design and skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Garageband and iMovie is highly advantageous.
- Exquisite communication (German and English- both is required) with great people skills.
- BSc in Marketing, BA in Marketing or relevant field is a strong advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom and responsibility in your work
- Great working atmosphere in a nice central office location with a highly motivated, agile and professional team
- Direct collaboration with the Alyne founders
- Modern technology
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment
- Performance based and highly competitive compensation
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
Your Success. Our Mission.
At Alyne, we build the technology to help organisations navigate the complex world of cyber security, risk and regulatory compliance without slowing business down.
Founded in 2015 with the vision to build technology that is easy to use and that simplifies risk management for all organisations — big or small. Today, Alyne’s team operates out of Munich, London, New York and Melbourne.